To provide one time financial assistance, for an Omaha Public Schools senior, who attended Beals Elementary for their elementary school education.
$500 or if two scholarships are awarded, $250 payable to an educational institution of recipient’s choice. Verification of enrollment should be sent to the Omaha Schools Foundation for payment directly to the institution.
- Graduating senior must graduate from an Omaha Public School High School.
- Senior must have attended Beals Elementary for a minimum of three years.
- Student must submit a completed Elementary PTO Scholarship Application.
- Student must submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher or school administrator.
- Student must submit a current transcript.
- Student must submit a short essay answering the following questions: “What I remember most about my elementary school.” and “Why do I want to further my education?”
Please send required information on potential scholarship recipients to Toba Cohen-Dinning, Executive Director, Omaha Schools Foundation. Final recipients will be chosen by the Scholarship Committee of Beals Elementary.