Buffett Middle School PTO Scholarship
To provide one time financial assistance, for two Omaha Public Schools seniors, who attended Buffett Middle School.
$500 payable to the recipient. Verification of enrollment should be sent directly to the Omaha Schools Foundation for payment directly to the recipient.
Graduating seniors from an Omaha Public High School who attended Buffett Middle School for a minimum of two years and have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Attended Buffett Middle School for at least two (2) years.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Student must submit an unofficial transcript.
- Be a graduating senior from an OPS high school
- Plan to attend a college, university, vocational-technical, nursing, business, or other school of higher learning in the summer or fall term following graduation.
- Submit a Short Essay to: “Tell us about yourself. In your response, include important things you would want us to know about you and discuss a meaningful time/experience in your life at Buffett that has shaped who you are.”
- Submit a Short Essay on the topic: “Why I Want To Further My Education.” If you have decided, indicate what your major of study will be.
- Student must include a resume listing activities, volunteer and job experiences.
Final recipients will be chosen by the Buffett Middle School Scholarship Committee.
Should you be selected for this award, please send verification of your enrollment at the college or university of your choice and a “Thank You” note directed to the donor to Omaha Public Schools Foundation. The award will be forwarded to you then.
The Omaha Public Schools Foundation Toba Cohen Dunning
3861 Farnam St.
Omaha, NE 68131