To provide financial assistance to a graduating Omaha Public Schools student. Georgene (Mrs. M) Kyral was a sixth grade teacher and administrator with the Omaha Public Schools for 33 years
(1) $2000 scholarship to a student from Hartman and (1) $2000 scholarship to a student from Oak Valley payable to a college, university or technical trade program upon the Foundation’s receipt of verification of enrollment from the institution chosen by the recipient.
All OPS High Schools
- Student must have attended Hartman Elementary or Oak Valley Elementary for a minimum of three years.
- Student must be working part-time in a paid job outside of school.
- Student must show proof of employment and submit a brief statement on why they are applying for the scholarship.
- Student must submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher or school administrator.
- Student must show commitment to post-secondary education.
Recipient will be chosen by Ms. Georgene Kyral and or the OPSF Scholarship Committee.
Should you be selected for this award, please send verification of your enrollment at the college or university of your choice and a “Thank You” note directed to the donor to Omaha Public Schools Foundation. The award will be forwarded to the college of choice upon receipt.
The Omaha Public Schools Foundation
Toba Cohen Dunning
3861 Farnam St.
Omaha, NE 68131