- Student must have participated a minimum of three years in the Central Baseball Program.
- Demonstrate Character/Citizenship
- Minimum GPA 3.0/Self-motivated
- Submit Financial Aid Form
- Submit student’s transcript
- Submit a short essay (500 words) “How I plan to use my education to benefit society.”
- Submit a letter of recommendation from the baseball coach, teacher and/or administrator.
Process: Students will be nominated by the Central High Scholarship Committee. Preference will be given to players who participated in the Memorial Park Little League Baseball Program. The recipient will be chosen by sponsors of the scholarship. *Please note that the donors would like to see financial information as well as a letter of recommendation from the coach, counselor or a teacher.