To provide a scholarship for an Omaha Public Schools graduating senior from Benson, Bryan and South High Schools to a student who demonstrates a strong work ethic, passion for volunteering in their community and helping others, and commitment to post-secondary education.
- Minimum GPA 2.75/Self-motivated
- Submit Financial Aid Form
- Submit student’s transcript and resume
- Submit a short essay (500 words) Describe a volunteer opportunity you have been involved in that demonstrates passion and willingness to serve your community and to help others.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher and/or administrator.
Up to three students may be nominated by each school. Applications that have not strictly followed the guidelines will not be considered. The recipient will be chosen by sponsors of the scholarship. Sponsors may also wish to meet with recipient.
*Please note that the donors would like to see financial information as well as a letter of recommendation from the counselor or a teacher.
By: Omaha Public Schools Foundation
All information Due To:
Toba Cohen-Dunning, Executive Director
Omaha Public Schools Foundation
By: March 1, 2022