Invest in Success
OPSF Crowdfunding Platform for OPS Teachers…
The Omaha Public Schools Foundation is currently accepting requests for the funding of classroom projects designed by Principals and Teachers to enhance the curriculum and promote the success of their students. These requests will be posted and shared with the public via OPSF Social Media channels. This is a great way to fund materials to supplement your classroom curriculum without administrative fees cutting in to your request amount.
The Way It Works
- Teachers complete the request form and submit it online.
- The request is vetted through the Accountability Task Force, which meets monthly, to ensure that requests are compatible with the OPS strategic plan and or technology standards.
- Requests are either granted or declined based on review.
- Approved requests and donation forms are posted on the OPSF website.
- A Social Media Campaign is launched on FB and Twitter.
Day in and day out the Principals and Teachers of the Omaha Public Schools are creating innovative curriculum strands to stimulate and enrich their students’ learning. Often these projects are under-funded or the school is not able to implement it at all due to lack of resources.
Invest in Success Requests
Omaha Public Schools and the Omaha Schools Foundation through the Invest in Success Program are funding classroom project requests that meet the guidelines of the Accountability Task Force and the district goals for reaching educational objectives in the classroom. Consult with your Principal regarding technology requirements and specifications compatible with the district guidelines.
The funding is made possible through the generous donations of Omaha Public Schools families and friends.
Your request and any accompanying photo must be approved by your school Principal before you submit this form.