To provide a scholarship for an OPS senior from North, Central or South High Schools to a student who demonstrates a strong work ethic and compassion for others.
North, Central or South High Schools
- Minimum GPA 2.75/Self-motivated
- Submit Financial Aid Form
- Submit student’s transcript
- Submit a short essay (250-500 words) “How I plan to use my education to benefit society.”
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher and/or administrator.
Up to three students may be nominated by each school. Applications that have not strictly followed the guidelines will not be considered. The recipient will be chosen by sponsors of the scholarship. Sponsors may also wish to meet with recipient.
*Please note that the donors would like to see financial information as well as a letter of recommendation from the counselor or a teacher.
Omaha Public Schools Foundation