To provide a scholarship for a deserving graduating Bryan High School senior in honor of Mrs. Lemon/Ms. Tucker.
$500.00 payable to an accredited 2 or 4-year post-secondary institution.
One graduating senior from Bryan High School.
- GPA between 2.5 and 3.5.
- Must have spent four years at Bryan High School.
- Must have taken Spanish for four years.
- Must have completed and earned passing grades in 7 semesters of Spanish classes.
- Must be enrolled in 2nd semester of senior year Spanish class.
- Student must submit a one-page essay addressing, “How will what you have learned taking four (4) years of high school Spanish help you in the future?” Please include your future plans in the essay.
The Lemon Family will select recipient and present award letter on Honors Night.
Omaha Public Schools Foundation