Omaha Public Schools Foundation (OPSF) wants teachers and administrators to know we are here to support your curriculum goals through additional funding that broadens the classroom experience for your students.
OPSF funds learning opportunities and experiences for OPS students such as:
- Skills building programs for coding, math, and language arts development
- Hands-on science experiments/kits, STEM kits/bins, and robotics modules
- Educational Field Trips
- Leadership, cultural diversity, wellness, and social development opportunities
- Creative writing, music, and art experiences
- Fidget items for ACP classrooms
- Enrichment programs
These funds are meant to help you with supplies for your classroom, however, we do not fund reams of copier paper. This is available through the District. Please always feel free to reach out to Toba Cohen-Dunning, OPSF Executive Director, at with questions.
The Wish List Request Form Will Open in the Fall of 2023.