Purpose: To provide renewable scholarship assistance for two Omaha Public Schools Seniors and former active members of the Lewis & Clark’s Trailblazers After School Academy (Program).
Amount: $350.00 payable to an educational institution of recipient’s choice. Verification of enrollment should be sent directly to the Omaha Public Schools Foundation for payment directly to the educational institution.
Eligible Recipients: 2 graduating seniors from an Omaha Public High School who attended for at least one year and actively attended the Trailblazers After School Academy (Program)
- Student must submit the Trailblazers After School Academy application.
- Student must submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher or school administrator.
- Student must have a 2.5 GPA
- Student must submit a current transcript.
- Student must submit a short essay (maximum 3 paragraphs). The Essay must state how the Trailblazers After School Academy (Program) influenced their life. The Essay should focus on the benefits of after school programs and how it has shaped their life.
Selection Procedure: Please send the required information regarding this scholarship to your high school counselor. All items must be received by March 13, 2020. Final recipients will be chosen by the Scholarship Committee of the Trailblazers After School Academy.
Administered By: Omaha Public Schools Foundation
Donate to the Scholarship
If you would like to donate to this scholarship fund, please use the secure donation form below or send a check to:
Omaha Public Schools Foundation
Attention: Toba Cohen Dunning
3861 Farnam St.
Omaha, NE 68131